- Designed for daily facial use
- Helps prevent skin damage and premature ageing of the skin due to sun exposure
- Fragrance and oil free
- Non-greasy and elegant feel
- Sheer tint for an invisible matt finish
- An SPF 50+ sunscreen can reduce sunburning UV light reaching your skin by approximately 50% when compared to an SPF 30+ sunscreen1, if used correctly
- 75g tube
- 200mL bottle
Apply sunscreen liberally to clean, dry skin at least 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Be careful to avoid eyes and contact with broken skin. Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours and after swimming, exercise and towelling dry. Remember to avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear to further reduce risk. Do not inhale product.
1SPF 30+ is defined as SPF 31 as per AS/NZS 2604:1998 and SPF 50+ is defined as 60.1 as per AS/NZS 2604:2012
Always read the label and use only as directed.